How do I go see a property I am interested in?

If you’re interested in a property that you’ve seen advertised online, on a real estate sign, in the newspaper or magazine you could call the agent that has that property listed. The listing agent should know lots about the property, and should be able to set-up a visit for you to see it.Also, you could call an agent like me to be your buyers agent. We’ll you a private showing for that same property. You’ll be free to speak your mind about the property while we’re there, you won’t have to answer questions from the listing agent--- because a buyers agent works for you exclusively- on YOUR Team, where the listing agent really works for the owner of the property, on their team.